Saturday 8 September 2012

09/09 - LOVE PROJECT: celebrating Ai Otsuka’s birthday!

For every Ai Otsuka’s fan 09 September is a special day – Ai-chan’s birthday! I’m sure that no one of you can believe that our dear Ai has turned 30 this year. God, she’s ageing so gracefully~ :)


Ai-chan usually celebrates her birthday with her fans, organising her annual concert from “LOVE is BORN” series (this year, we’re gonna celebrate 5 times, as there are 5 events!). Those who are able to attend the concerts are truly lucky ones... But what about those unfortunate fans who couldn’t be there with her? Well, you can celebrate in any other way. The only limitation is your imagination :)

Since I am a huge fan of Ai-chin and I adore her with all my heart, I decided to show her my loyalty and love as a fan in this special day. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to go to Japan and see her during LOVE is BORN ~9th Anniversary~, (Japan is sooo far away...). So, I had to come up with something else – and luckily I got a nice idea.

As most of you probably know, Ai-chan is using her Twitter quite actively these days, so I figured that I could try to reach her this way. You might remember that I was successful at it once :) Why not try to achieve it one more time? Here is what I did~

A SPECIAL LOVE PROJECT FOR AI-CHAN FROM DAGA SKYWALKER!

It basically looked like this:



I made a quite large heart and wrote “愛ちんを愛してる” (“I / we love Ai-chin”). I made it look like a pun (I hope it looks quite creative, not lame...). Then, I took a photo of myself holding the heart and added a handwritten text in Japanese: “Happy birthday for Ai Otsuka from DagaSkywalker, a big fan from Poland”. I hope I didn’t make any serious errors in writing kanji (I did my best, though).

The next step was tweeting the picture to Ai-chan. I decided to do it a couple of times, because I didn’t want my message to get lost in the masses of other tweets... I’d really love Ai to see my picture... and respond to it!! :D

It all looked like this...

ATTENTION! The picture of your Ai Otsuka Love Blog admin, DagaSkywalker, is one mouse scroll away!

Here it is:

Have you noticed my LOVE EYES glasses? :D

Now I’m patiently observing what happens next and I’m waiting for the info about the first concerts LOVE is BORN ~9th Anniversary~.

Anyhow, I’m happy that I did my project :) What about you? Have you sent your best wishes to Ai-chin? How did you do it? You can share in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment